Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Session 3 Options · View
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:38:15 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

No! Let's you and him fight!

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
sonofliberty
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:02:19 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Anders wrote:
No! Let's you and him fight!
Good luck with that, I think UK will take you out.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:04:21 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Yes, Switzerland fears the mighty Royal Navy. We dread the day they will shell us from Genfer lake.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

sonofliberty
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:07:41 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Anders wrote:
Yes, Switzerland fears the mighty Royal Navy. We dread the day they will shell us from Genfer lake.
So how will switzerland even threaten UK? BTW I like the addition to your sigThumbs Up

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Stalins Elite
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:07:14 PM
 Pilus prior

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

No Austria's Navy cannot compete with England nor should we want to as we have a greater task at hand, thus you shall all find out in the coming weeks. Good news is I dloaded the save and had a squiz. Austria will be more then capable of giving economic aide to Mexico. The lovely AI has managed to stock pile nearly 300k in money for me. I was also alarmed at the fact that Transvaal had infact invaded and taken lands in Greece. I ask the Transvaalian embassador to contact me in private as the Austrian Emperor does and has always considered Greece, Austrian land. We would much rather try to avoid an unneccessary war that would undoubtabally be very embarassing for the small incapable militia armies of Transvaal. I'm sure we can come to some sought of aggreement, as they say. Every man has his price;-). SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

M&M
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:48:12 PM
 General

Quote:
We would much rather try to avoid an unneccessary war that would undoubtabally be very embarassing for the small incapable militia armies of Transvaal.

ROFL :-d
Anders
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:11:07 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Just for the sake of clarification: There will never be a unified Germany now, since France beat Germany in a (colonial) war and got the Napoleonic Triumph event.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

M&M
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:11:53 PM
 General

We need a diplomatic forum/topic. Move your ass anders ! They made you a mod for a reason Tongue
sonofliberty
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:26:35 PM
Free Man

M&M wrote:
We need a diplomatic forum/topic. Move your ass anders ! They made you a mod for a reason Tongue
LOL

Anders
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:15:24 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

M&M wrote:

Yes, so I could exercise power!
And edit posts. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

M&M
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 10:18:10 PM
 General

Quote:
Of course, Anders is the greatest mod ever Thumbs Up

Lol, anders censhorship as I had expected ! Down with anders ! Down with switzerland ! Down with his hoi2 SU against SE !
sonofliberty
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:11:56 AM
Free Man

sonofliberty wrote:
LOL

Of course, Anders is the greatest mod everThumbs Up
Funny, you can put it back now

Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:24:49 AM
 Pilus prior

Anders wrote:
Just for the sake of clarification: There will never be a unified Germany now, since France beat Germany in a (colonial) war and got the Napoleonic Triumph event.

There may never be a unified Germany, but there maybe a unified Greater GermanyCool SE.

sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:43:58 PM
Free Man

Stalins Elite wrote:
There may never be a unified Germany, but there maybe a unified Greater GermanyCool SE.
It will likely encompass switzerland, and the rest of eurasiaThumbs Up

Anders
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:49:06 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

In that regard I wish to note that a) Switzerland has almost exclusively Swiss pop (99%), b) Most of them are Protestant, and c) Switzerland is probably the most technologically advanced human controlled country so far.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Hytzon
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:17:12 PM
 Brigadier General

Ehh is that you on the avatar Anders? In that case, some flag you have there..

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Stalins Elite
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:59:20 PM
 Pilus prior

Hytzon wrote:
Ehh is that you on the avatar Anders? In that case, some flag you have there..

Forget the Flag Hytz. Damn he is one ugly bastard LOL LOL LOL SE.

Anders
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 4:14:01 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

And of all the people in this forum, I'm the most photogenic.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 5:47:57 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

I must say to my shame that i played the Mexico game a little to see how it goes, if i can hold myself etc.
I reached 43% war exhaustion from the UK, and they wouldnt accept any deal i proposed. even vast land swaps didnt turn their mind.

So, i have to ask, if i reach a certain belligerence of Britain, can we edit a peace? I am willing to give up one or 2 provinces for it. But they seemingly are hardcoded not to accept any peace deal, for no apparent reason.

If you want me to reach a certain war exhastion for them, thats fine. after all i caused the war. But i just dont want a war i cannot quit due to engine limitations.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 8:58:26 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
I must say to my shame that i played the Mexico game a little to see how it goes, if i can hold myself etc.
I reached 43% war exhaustion from the UK, and they wouldnt accept any deal i proposed. even vast land swaps didnt turn their mind.

So, i have to ask, if i reach a certain belligerence of Britain, can we edit a peace? I am willing to give up one or 2 provinces for it. But they seemingly are hardcoded not to accept any peace deal, for no apparent reason.

If you want me to reach a certain war exhastion for them, thats fine. after all i caused the war. But i just dont want a war i cannot quit due to engine limitations.
I suspect UK will accept peace when they annex you;-)

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2007 11:19:51 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Well, luckily annexing is out of the question, as i am a civilized country. But still, it's very annoying.

M&M
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:19:19 AM
 General

Quote:

If the UK was a human nation it probably wouldn't have accepted peace either until it made an example out of someone who dared to attack it in aggression. Do you think the greatest superpower of that era will just ignore some inferior nation that attacked it and return to status quo ? No, an example must be made ! Mexico must be made to regret this action !!! WAAAAAAR ! Guns

Ofcourse we will sit by idly in argentina hoping for a resolution to this situation One Tooth Grin
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:24:59 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

In the game i played the war was waging for another 6 years without conclusion. I dont get why any side would wage such a useless war.

sonofliberty
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 2:39:36 PM
Free Man

Gen.Schuermann wrote:
In the game i played the war was waging for another 6 years without conclusion. I dont get why any side would wage such a useless war.
You started it, suffer.Tongue If you make a good offer for peace maybe sonora, and lot's of cash, then a forced peace may be reasonable.

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2007 5:15:51 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

As i said, a province in return would be cool with me. I just wanna stop a war that is seemingly hardcoded not to end.