Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Edits for 4th March Options · View
Tazzzo
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 11:41:46 PM
 Captain

KoM can you edit the reformation and centres of reformation to be able to spawn outside Europe. Also can you remove the 'religious center' modifier from Makkah considering it started the game Catholic.
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2018 5:31:03 PM
 Generalmajor

Game distributed random lithuanian cores over my provs, dunno if they can be edited away?

provs in question are Cheb, Rudohori, Hradeco, Plzen, Budejovice, Brno and Olomouc.

Also Giving ortelsburg(767) to Papal states.
King of Men
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:13:31 AM
 Legatus legionis

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Quote:
Game distributed random lithuanian cores over my provs, dunno if they can be edited away?

Not sure what you mean by 'game' here. If it was the converter, then I'm sure it had a good reason. If it was EU4, well, convince me that the event or whatever was bugged.

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:42:23 AM
 Generalmajor

King of Men wrote:
Not sure what you mean by 'game' here. If it was the converter, then I'm sure it had a good reason. If it was EU4, well, convince me that the event or whatever was bugged.

Only reason i can think of why converter would do that is that over the course of ck i held the K_lithuania title at some point. Which is silly, since those provinces have always been dejure bohemia. So apparently the converter wants to punish me for not having an empire title, and several kingdom ones.

If thats WAD, it is, in my opinion, another indication that its a shit converter.

If you dont want to edit, thats fine. Ill see If i can find a work around.

EDIT: To clarify, these cores I'm complaining about only appeared AFTER lithuania got destroyed.
James Craig
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 9:07:01 AM
 1st Lieutenant

Dutch republic government, imperialist ideas, and my remaining mana towards diplo points on Ranger's Brazil colony please. I would also like in renamed to Elysium and have the attached flag placed on it. Please and thank you =)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3xtar3j35s82i6/EU4_flag_new.tga?dl=0

Vae Victis!
The Professor
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:13:29 PM
 General of the Army

So if Hosokawa doesn't actually have an idea set right now then give them my Caesar (If there is a rule/process to compensate me for whatever paltry amount of mana points I spent on it that'd be great but not essential).

Lucky for mana.

Make sure Hadogei's new flag (I posted it on discord) is in the mod.

Their game can only exist to be won.
Then so be it who else can see it done.
King of Men
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 4:56:50 AM
 Legatus legionis

Quote:
To clarify, these cores I'm complaining about only appeared AFTER lithuania got destroyed.

That does not seem accurate; Cheb and Hradecko both have LIT cores in the 1444 save. As a side note, it would be good if you could express your disagreements with the converter design without using the word 'shit', which is likely to hurt my feelings and put my back up. Anyway, the Cheb core exists because c_plzen is part of d_bohemia, which the converter thinks is de-jure part of k_moravia, likely because of the edits to split your kingdom. This is presumably bugged; nevertheless, I can't help it if you insist on creating weird edge cases. Conversion is unavoidably going to be less reliable when the console has been used extensively on the input save. However, as it does seem to be a bug, I'll edit the cores out.

All that aside, what exactly is the problem here? What difficulty are these LIT cores creating for you?

Read my blog.
Norway Rome The Khanate Scotland Scotinavia Christendie the Serene Republic has always been at war with the Bretons False Empire Caliphate Persians Russians English Hungarians Oceanians Saracen Jackal! Death, death, death to the Frogs barbarians infidels necromancers vodka-drinking hegemonists Sassenach nomad menace Yellow Menace heathen Great Old One!
Ranger9000
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:00:30 AM
 Captain

I'd note Yami that I started with literally 90% of my nation with 3 or more nations having cores on each prov and I didn't complain. Tongue

Rebels are rebels they aren't that hard to deal with unless they pop up super far away or you don't have forts.
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:16:08 AM
 Generalmajor

King of Men wrote:
That does not seem accurate; Cheb and Hradecko both have LIT cores in the 1444 save. As a side note, it would be good if you could express your disagreements with the converter design without using the word 'shit', which is likely to hurt my feelings and put my back up. Anyway, the Cheb core exists because c_plzen is part of d_bohemia, which the converter thinks is de-jure part of k_moravia, likely because of the edits to split your kingdom. This is presumably bugged; nevertheless, I can't help it if you insist on creating weird edge cases. Conversion is unavoidably going to be less reliable when the console has been used extensively on the input save. However, as it does seem to be a bug, I'll edit the cores out.

All that aside, what exactly is the problem here? What difficulty are these LIT cores creating for you?

Just asking since they weren't there on session start, and suddenly were on session end.

As far as conversion goes, I have been overly salty on how poorly it converted my position. Sorry for calling it shitty.

Also makes it hard to release new member states when I literally have to give up my capital to do so.Which people keep on telling me is suicidal, but I paid mana for the hre spot, and im gonna make it fucking work.
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 8:14:30 PM
 Generalmajor

Gave Stiefellecker Switzerland set for free.
Vaniver
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 10:03:55 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

Mana for Korea.
LordSauronOfHertfordshire
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 2:46:22 AM
 Optio

Definitely need a papal state, as as far as I can tell you need a papal state to get the Treaty of Tordesillas, because you need positive relations with the Pope to fire it. If you wanted it could totally replace one of the Brettonian colonies with the Pope, since they're going to be removed anyway. Or something, because whether or not the treaty fires determines my choice of religion come Reformation which will fire next session, so it's pertinent.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
Ranger9000
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 2:52:20 AM
 Captain

Gold for Afer Ultima
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 3:33:03 AM
 Legatus legionis

Yami-Yagari wrote:
Gave Stiefellecker Switzerland set for free.

It can't actually be free because there's a minimum price, but I'll assume you meant "at cost", which was 200 mana.

Read my blog.
LordSauronOfHertfordshire
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 5:04:53 AM
 Optio

Also 2 rounds of mana, one from last sessions AAR and one lucky for this go round.

Why conquer when diplomacy is just so much easier.
Yami-Yagari
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 5:58:22 AM
 Generalmajor

King of Men wrote:
It can't actually be free because there's a minimum price, but I'll assume you meant "at cost", which was 200 mana.

Actually meant free, but if thats not possible sure.
KhanXLT
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 7:09:43 AM
 General

Plutocratic for quality
Ranger9000
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 7:10:37 AM
 Captain

Also while I'm remembering it. Remove and refund Diplo Idea Group that Acherusia/Elysium took to James so he can pick a not brain dead idea group for his third slot
King of Men
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 7:32:25 AM
 Legatus legionis

Also refund Espionage replace Espionage with Maritime for Ayutthaya[/s]

Generally: If the AI did something egregious like Espionage or Diplomacy, I'll refund it; defensible choices that a player might have taken, even if the current player disagrees, e.g. Offensive, Administrative, I'll leave in place.

Read my blog.
KhanXLT
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 4:02:32 PM
 General

Oligarchic republic to Atthuya, he wanted to pay 200, but I'm pretty sure that's illegal, so just drop that number until it isn't.
Hadogei
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 11:56:58 PM
 Senior Airman

Bihar name change to Mahalavos, flag change to the one blayne posted. Ruler changed to male with the first name Benny and dynasty name Lava. Color change to 0 49 83 on the rgb scale
Tazzzo
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 12:40:58 AM
 Captain

Hadogei are you going to ask KoM to remove Varanasi, the Doab province you took or are you just going to use the return province button ingame?
dragoon9105
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 12:43:20 AM
 Lieutenant General

Lucky for Monarch Points.
KhanXLT
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 3:58:10 AM
 General

Tazzzo wrote:
Hadogei are you going to ask KoM to remove Varanasi, the Doab province you took or are you just going to use the return province button ingame?

Theres no core to give it to. it has to be by edit.
Hadogei
Posted: Friday, March 02, 2018 5:37:42 AM
 Senior Airman

I'd also like to point out it was given to me by the kalachuris.