Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Session 6 Options · View
Hytzon
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 4:18:58 PM
 Brigadier General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

I can't play today, but I guess its 20.00 CET for the rest of you.

If Mr.G joins, he could play Transvaal as Chile has been eliminated Big Grin

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 5:07:08 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Ohhh, with whom can i compete then? Infamy! Well, i'll be there, as usual.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
M&M
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 5:48:01 PM
 General

I can't make this session either, something came up so if someone can sub argentina too, maybe Mr.S, that would be great.
Anders
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 5:54:02 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

any chance we could start at 1900 then?

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 6:51:07 PM
 Pilus prior

I'm in v-net and ready to roll. SE.

Admiral Kutzenov - The Cold War lives.

Mr. Sljivovic
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 8:25:58 PM
 Corporal

Sorry guys, something came up and i couldnt be there in time. Oh well next week guys... Cry

Нама Добро а Никоме Зло - Kraljevo
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 10:58:39 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

No worries mate.

I crashed, and decided to go to bed. Good night guys Smile

Anders
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:05:41 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Here's the save.

File Attachment(s):
Session 6.rar (650kb) downloaded 27 time(s).

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Mr.G
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:07:45 PM
 Major

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 8000th post

Well things didn't go well for Transvaal, UK attacked almost right away and after 4 years of them taking over every peace of land they demanded almost the whole nation. Then after peace treaty they attacked again and now all you have left is your capital. :-(
Stalins Elite
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:09:13 PM
 Pilus prior

Mr.G wrote:
Well things didn't go well for Transvaal, UK attacked almost right away and after 4 years of them taking over every peace of land they demanded almost the whole nation. Then after peace treaty they attacked again and now all you have left is your capital. :-(

LMAOLOL LOL LOL SE.

Hytzon
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:17:41 AM
 Brigadier General

Mr.G wrote:

ARGH wtf.... Bash
Well thats what happens when the Fuhrer is away Wink

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Ederon
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:39:27 AM
 Field Major

Hytzon wrote:
ARGH wtf.... Bash
Well thats what happens when the Fuhrer is away Wink

I suppose it is the time when peaceful countries, as Colombia used to be, would be rewarded Tongue
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:48:38 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Hah Mr.G, you are an evil monkey Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Stalins Elite
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:53:08 AM
 Pilus prior

Acctually my take on historical events are a bit different then Mr G's. Transvaal added most of mainland Holland and Parts of the Saudi Peninsular, not quite as bad as what he makes it out to be.

Hungary had a great session. We spent the first half of it paying off our 200k debtRolleyes . Then we made preparations to add Wallachia and more parts of the Ottoman Empires Balkan holdings to our greater Hungary. We also had technological break throughs in our naval designs and 4 Dreadnoughts and 3 Protected Cruisers were ordered for construction and eventually launched. Now was our time to strike, also our great leader (mwuah) wanted a chance to test out our new floating artillery batteries. What a success, the war ships sunk the entire Ottoman navy in something like 2 days. Wallachia was annexed and occupation of the Balkan lands began. We took the Ottoman capital and eventually overran all they're Balkan lands. We got a little more in the peace aggreement then we hoped for. We got all the Balkans, Greece, Albania, Bularia, Romania along with some of the Ottoman islands in the med sea. We figured that since our cash reserves had been dwindled in that war we would sit and build up some money and expand the navy and armed forces some more. It had been roughly a year when the Empire of Russia declared war on our small Hungarian Empire. The massed Russian troops smashed our front lines and pushed deep into Hungary, many divisions were lost, notebally our 120'000 strong Hussar army. We quickly mobilized and our standing army tried desperately to hold the Russians so that our reserves could have time to assemble and deploy. Hold they did, the Russian were stopped just short of our capital. Then began the largest counteroffensive in Hungarian history. Almost every Russian division was destroyed as the Russians were sent scrambling back to they're own country. They eventually sued for peace and in turn we ended up getting land from Russia. The bad news is, I ended up with another 440k debtCry SE.

Anders
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:27:48 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

The SGF Added several of our cores from Austria to our domain, and aided Transvaal (more like Transwelt) against France. We got several core provinces from them, and continued aiding Transvaal after signing a peace treaty with France. The 1st expeditionary army re-captured Paris, and the 1st Panzer corps and Freikorps Holland and Freikorps Rheinland pushed towards the Low Countries through French Rhineland. Then I crashed, and we have to redo some of the conquest.
The SGF should get whatever of it's cores Transvaal can get from the peace deal with France..

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

M&M
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:57:05 PM
 General

so anything major happened to argentina ?
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:11:33 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

...who wants to tell M&M about the great UK-Argentinian War ?

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

M&M
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:13:59 PM
 General

Anders wrote:
...who wants to tell M&M about the great UK-Argentinian War ?

All lies, there is nothing but great friendship between argentina and the UK. I deided to checked the save and ZOMG at transvaal !!
Hytzon
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 8:16:59 PM
 Brigadier General

Argh I cant check the save before tomorrow evening, what the hell happened? Sherlock

Mr.G
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:09:46 PM
 Major

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 8000th post

Hytzon wrote:
Argh I cant check the save before tomorrow evening, what the hell happened? Sherlock

Fine I'll be nice . :-d

First thing as Transvaal was that I found immigrants were drying up, roughly 2k a month. So I did some fighting. Took Arabia and Egypt leaving only their capital to save from a BB hit. Realizing war was around the corner with UK for the Boer war I decided to beef up you military and took over mainland Holland save for Amsterdam. I then produced 30 or so divisions with artillery and what seemed to be just in time as France, not the UK DoWed me.

After a little panic I soon came into a groove destroying at least 30 French divisions, the AI is too stupid and the terrain is too harsh. I stayed on the defensive taking about 3-4 colonies (states not provinces). Then Anders joined and in a miscommunication, peaced out. No worries though because at the end of the session 100,000 divisions occupied Paris, Holland was being liberated and all the colonies I can take were taken (I think). With French WE so high you can basically ask for anything.

Internally your population went from 25 million to 50 million, almost all your profitable factories were upgraded at least once (didn't fill em yet), your prestige went from 1100 to 2000 (thanks to a string of cultural events and war) and your land mass I would say tripled do to your colonial race and again, war.

When you get the save you have a lot of splitting to do (although I did do a lot) and you have a lot more national POP with Holland et all. Your BB taken that it was 0 when I took over should be around 7 from the Dutch provinces. So all in all not too shabby. ;-) I hope.
Anders
Posted: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 11:22:07 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Don't forget; Rhineland to the SGF for services rendered Big Grin

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

M&M
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 6:27:12 AM
 General

if you've taken french colonies, those count towards BB as well.
Mr.G
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:53:29 PM
 Major

M&M wrote:
if you've taken french colonies, those count towards BB as well.

Well there hasn't been a peace so thats Hyzton's problem. :-d

You have a chance now to make France a second tier power actually, with the help of Anders men you can take Europe and clean out his colonies. France was DoWed already by UK and peace out and its military is shattered.
M&M
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2007 1:15:51 AM
 General

The mighty france that has destroyed the german union & humiliated prussia in battle is now at the mercy of a former british colony One Tooth Grin
Stalins Elite
Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2007 3:17:58 AM
 Pilus prior

Don't laugh MM. Me and Anders brought the Austrian Empire to it's knees, well mainly me. I also single handedly shattered the might of the Russian Empire who had like the 3rd or 2nd largest army at the time. If you south American countries just stop pussy footing around, you could also become great powers. SE.