Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

General Discussion Options · View
hiensen
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 7:33:23 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Any comments? Ideas? Want to sign up for next games? Post here. :-)
Ederon
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:19:36 AM
 Field Major

Per request, Axis forum was is open. Since Axis leader is not present yet (German player), it has no moderator who could grant addtional user rights there, so you'll have to ask me. Once you have Axis leader here, you'll be self sufficent.

Should you need Allied subforum, just tell me Wink
hiensen
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 7:33:23 AM
 Generalleutnant

Yeah I sent you a PM.;-)
hiensen
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 8:27:52 AM
 Generalleutnant

Visser is on hollydays, he may be back around the first week of february.When he's home I'll announce him that our games are organised here and that he's the moderator of axis secret forum. LOL
Anders
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 9:57:43 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

Isn't he supposed to be home already? Jackda and me have a Friday game waiting for him.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Ederon
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:59:19 AM
 Field Major

hiensen wrote:
Yeah I sent you a PM.;-)

So Hiensen, I've created Allies forum too, you're the mod there as Zajac is not present yet. Pepsi is included already. You can include more ppl by going to that forum and click "Moderate" button next to "new topic" one. Then "Invite user" and assign appropriate access permissions.
hiensen
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 11:38:42 AM
 Generalleutnant

ok thanks !
hiensen
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 11:39:55 AM
 Generalleutnant

Anders wrote:
Isn't he supposed to be home already? Jackda and me have a Friday game waiting for him.

I don't think, we had game planned for this sunday, he told us he couldn't do it.
DEX
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:58:01 PM
 Gefreiter
One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Anders wrote:

Anders we postpone our friday game to feb 8...
hiensen
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 11:26:59 AM
 Generalleutnant

Thursday a storm fucked up some installations in my town then I lost cable connection, this week (I hope) a technician will come at home to repair it
Meanwhile I need to give back my "old" modem for my ISP before the 20th. Point is that there are chances for me not having the internet during some days if the technician cannot come this week.. If it must happen I let you know that and find a decent sub during one session for the two games I'm in.
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:15:19 AM
 Generalleutnant

Got good news : cable technician come to repair it wednesday morning Thumbs Up
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 12:04:48 PM
 Generalleutnant

cable repaired
hiensen
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2008 5:03:46 PM
 Generalleutnant

hey guys what do you think about the Pre-Planned 1936 scen ?
let me know in this topic if I missed something ;-)
...and as I said it's just a starting basis you are free to modify at your convenience .:-)
hiensen
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2008 5:24:30 PM
 Generalleutnant

it seems that the units move are stopped, I guess that to make it working I need to load the save in mp with 5 other players , each one do the move setup for his respective country and then I save.
hiensen
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2008 6:04:02 PM
 Generalleutnant

done
I think all should be ok now
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, April 18, 2008 8:46:43 PM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

Is this in your mod? Or vanilla arm 1.2?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

There is a new game on the way Project Blitzkrieg
hiensen
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:49:33 AM
 Generalleutnant

it's vanilla 1.2, just a scenario/save to load
sonofliberty
Posted: Saturday, April 19, 2008 1:59:10 AM
Free Man

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalBiggest Spammer '08 Award

I usually play daim/smep in sp. I wonder if I should do that for all the majors and make that my "baseline" scenario in that? Interesting idea.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. -- That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 9:47:35 AM
 Generalleutnant

agh Von Bock found a little hole in the preplanned setup, ussr have some of his units sr to moscow but what about if ussr strategy is to disband starting army ?
I will correct this and let soviet army at his place.
Btw I blame Von Bock that complained about his setup fucked up because of this Rolleyes it would have been much easier and understandable if VB had downloaded the save and checked it before to play.
hiensen
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2008 3:00:01 PM
 Generalleutnant

Now I'll try to keep the earliest incoming game in top of this forum.So less people will milkshake himself with week end game II (on fridays),sat game I(on saturdays), and week end game III(on sundays).
DEX
Posted: Friday, May 16, 2008 5:10:37 PM
 Gefreiter

vgood idea
hiensen
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 1:31:41 PM
 Generalleutnant

For more convenience I've changed the names of our games, it will be more clear now :-d
hiensen
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:26:39 AM
 Generalleutnant

I think that an edited 36 scen with the following changes should be posted somewhere in this forum :

- all historical events should be forced to MP traditional choices (like Guanxi peace,Anschluss,Munich,End of Checz,Danzig,Finland accepting peace at End of Winter War Event, Bessarabian Event, USA gearings events etc...)

-cancel_deal_threshold set to 1.0000 for USA, France, Brasil, Poland and Netherlands (to avoid milking of Allied Nations and supply/ressource tricks)

-decrease trade favour between AI Axis minors and USSR so the USSR won't mess their economy

-AI USA and CW minors set to build IC until some fixed date : end IC build date 1rst Jan 39 for CW and 1rst Jan 40 for USA

-AI USA set to research proper techs : priority to Industrial, Naval,Cryption/Decryption and Doctrines.

Others ideas I've missed are welcome
DerSchwarzeRitter
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:36:43 AM
Recruit

Yeah put me down for this game thanks
sonofliberty
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2008 4:06:52 AM
Free Man

I think that in games where the usa will be ai, the gear events should be set to 100% acceptance. Personally I would like the option to sleep ministers I don't want the usa ai to choose.