Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

East is Red Weekends -- Ongoing Options · View
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:20:48 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Lets discuss what happened at the end of the last session and see what we can do to resolve th situation regarding the ships that may have been sunk due to a retreate bug, and possible edits.

Here is the thread for discussion on this topic: Issues

There was some discussion about having a game perhaps Wednesday, are people available for this, or not?

Next secure session is 18:00 CET Sunday, 12:00 EST.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Geofactor
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:55:28 PM
 Lieutenant Colonel

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

i can play tomorrow cuabol....but sunday i cant till 2000 cet...maybe 30 min before at the earliest......unless it rains......

""The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.".....Thomas Jefferson"
anonymous....we are legion...we dont forgive....we dont forget....expect us...
Predator
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:09:20 AM
 Obergefreiter

Can play today as well .. 19.15 or .30 earliest
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:49:35 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

I will be there, at 19"00ish. I hope Ed shows up.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:02:31 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok ready to go here.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Saturday, May 10, 2008 12:27:54 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok, so how about 16:00 CET on Sunday, this is earlier than I previously proposed.

What is the earliest time possible for people?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:39:02 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Still onging.

Notice, there was some talk of doing this game this Thursday but Geo has to work, so that is right out. Sorry. NExt Wednesday?

Sir Winston -- 1937
Willow
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:58:14 AM
 Oberfeldwebel

I'm lookin for a major nation early in a long game. Have made a EiR copy and will get familiar with it over the next days.

- Willow

msn : gkopheim@hotmail.com

I have not played HOI much the last years but I'm eager to get back into it. Sadly I have an erratic time schedule so I may not be able to play one set time each week.
Have many versions set up. 8 plane, EiR and so on. Also various patch versions.
cueball
Posted: Monday, June 30, 2008 3:58:23 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

What do people say to 20:00 CET on Wednesday to continue this...

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:20:34 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

We can continue this Epic on Sunday starting at 16:00... going to 20:00 to 22:00 because Predator is available on Sunday. What do other people think?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:51:06 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Looking forward to getting this game back on a regular session when I get back.

See you all in a few weeks.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 7:53:26 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Is there any chance we can get a session of this in on Sunday?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:06:34 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Well, ok, so maybe we should put a couple more sessions of this in just to finish it off properly. Not this Sunday since we organized the Weekday game with Hiensen for that already but perhaps the Sunday after this... what do people say to that?

Sir Winston -- 1937