Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

2 days perminantly ? Options · View
M&M
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:00:01 AM
 General

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

So what does everyone think about keeping monday and wednesday or whatever other day you guys might want ? Personally I would like another game day.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:02:46 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

I could probably do both mondays and wednesdays.

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:
I would tend to agree with Anders.

Support Ederon.net via your Amazon purchases!

I joined Ederon.net before it became mainstream
Ederon
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:05:24 AM
 Field Major

One day is the limit for me.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:11:46 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal2012 Good Cause Support MedalBanned in ActionAuthor of 7000th post

If and when you join, what country will you play, Ed?

"Hvor fattige var de ikke, disse fiskere som levde av havets nåde! De slet sig gjennom livet uten å se sig om til høire eller til venstre. Deres gleder var få, deres bekymringer mange. Men de hadde allikevel et gemyttlig smil til den fremmede, en munter vise og en lun historie. For sånn er de, disse Sørlandets barn."

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Ederon
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:22:56 AM
 Field Major

Anders wrote:
If and when you join, what country will you play, Ed?

I have no idea. Once I have a break (hopefully sometimes during this weekend), I'll load up Victoria and cuddle with her to get to the mood. Hippie

What do you think is good candidate country for big-time noob? Big Grin
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:57:46 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Brazil seems like a fairly easy country to play. China if you want something a bit more challenging.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Ederon
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 1:32:43 AM
 Field Major

Anders wrote:
Brazil seems like a fairly easy country to play. China if you want something a bit more challenging.

Brazil, heh, that's rather boring country. Tongue Anything less remote from good ol' Europe? Don't consider just my noobiness, rather consider what is needed for welfare of the game.
Mr.G
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:00:54 AM
 Major

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 8000th post

Sure Sardinia Piedmont, it is small therefore easy to manage and with the help of a more powerful ally you can conquer the rest of Italy. A very good country to choose as it has a lot of potential.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:08:38 AM
 Generalfeldmarschall

I was thinking more in the way of a counterweight to the USA in America. But the Italians are good too. And there's always Transvaal or Orange.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Hytzon
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:30:30 AM
 Brigadier General

I think Two sicilies is a better choice, they seem better placed to unite Italy. I must say I'd like to play 2 days a week, but it is simply not possible. I usually have a lot to do on Wednesday evenings, and yesterday was an exception. On another note, it is soon Easter and I can probably play much there. I don't have my work schedule right now, but I don't think I will be working to many nights.

You can't say civilization don't advance - for in every war, they kill you in a new way.
Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 2:23:17 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

Hmm, i would be available for Wednesdays and Mondays, but if 2-3 ppl already state that it is not within their timeframe, then i guess it stays with monday. Which means, 2 more weeks til i get civilized yay. That us a pity, especially since i will be getting civilized right when i am about to go on vacation. Great. Dammit.

But i agree, this game really is addictive. even more so than hoi2, because of all the possibilities. i played on with the save from our first time, and i gotta say it just rules. It just does.

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
M&M
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:31:24 PM
 General

well if wednesday's are hard we could do thursdays maybe or fridays. Or we could just do 1 day a week.

As for a starting country, russia is probably a good idea Tongue. Specially in this time frame since we're all about to gang up on it pretty soon Angel Grin .

A UK would probably be very useful for the game, but I suppose we could use italy too.
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:47:24 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

I'm against adding a UK; It's overpowered enough under AI guidance.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote:

Gen.Schuermann
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:05:04 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 9000th Post

I agree, it is fine the way it is now, honestly. About ganging up on russia: who cares? i am up for it yay if only the krimean war would start 10 years later...

In Soviet Russia, Schuermann defeats YOU!
Anders
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2007 10:58:40 PM
 Generalfeldmarschall

Perhaps you could interfere in the US-CS Civil War instead? I did a game as Mexico today, and managed to stay alive and intact until the Civil war started (snatched colonies from USA and Texas and made them my provinces), joined on the CSA's side and was rewarded for my trouble by being royally screwed when CSA made White Peace with the US. By then I occupied half the US' remaining western provinces and Michigan/Illinois and lost all of it.

King of Men wrote:
Anders is correct.

Fivoin wrote:
Yeah, Anders is right.

baronbowden wrote: