Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

EIR II Euro Wednesday continues on the 29th of October @ 19:00 CET Options · View
hiensen
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:52:59 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

So do we play friday ? Did edzako confirmed ?
cueball
Posted: Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:15:51 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

You are playing MEM tonight I think. We were talking about Friday possibly, I think.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

Small patch from XTPS or NZQS 1.2 to NZQS 1.3b: Goering EIR -- Patch 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2008 1:28:03 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Forum Supporter Medal 1st ClassOne Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalInspiring Poster '08 AwardAuthor of 10000th Post

Dunno. Haven't heard from Ed so its up in the air. At this point since there is no confirmation I guess we should just put it off to next Wednesday, but if Ed confirms it is possible I will see what I can do.

For a straighforward copy over zip version go here: Goerings Delay -- NZQS -- 1.3b.rar

The Mod can also be set up with the Jones Generic Mod Enabler and has worked fine in that mode in my tests. This version has everything in it, 1.3beta, JSGME and the East is Red patch, and can be installed straight to your Armageddon 1.2 (ZBLV) folder without disrupting vanilla at all. It has the 1.3beta exe update and JGSME Mod system right in it. Just unzip to your main doomsday folder, copy the contents of the folder, then past into the main folder, then enable the mod using the JSGME system. Once you execute the JSGME it is pretty self-explanatory: EIR NZQS --ARMA 1.3beta complete 1.3b

It would be a dangerous folly for the British people to underrate the enduring position in world history which Mussolini will hold; or the amazing qualities of courage, comprehension, self-control and perseverance which he exemplifies.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:22:45 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok... is everybody in for Wednesday at 19:00 for more on the disaster on the Russian front. This one is BBLC, don't forget not HAGS, so if you patched over you will have to patch back.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:27:00 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok, Hiensen has confirmed. KT2's wife just had a baby, so he might not be able to make it. In that case it seems Nostra might be able to sub. We have yet to hear from Silver/Waffen about Italy.

MG? Ed?

Sir Winston -- 1937
hiensen
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:32:12 PM
 Generalleutnant

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership MedalAuthor of 18000th Post

Aye I'll be there.I sent a message to silver for showing up.
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:20:08 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ed, MG, Nostra and myself all have said its ok to continue this on Thursday, we still need feedback from Hiensen, and the other guy who isn't good at reading the rules....

19:00 CET tomorrow?

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2008 4:15:14 AM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok, Hiensen says he is ok too. so it looks like a go. I expect the guy who doesnt read the rules will also show up.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:27:21 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok, so we are all in for this game?

I guess the question here is what to do about Japan, does MG carry on, or does he move to another country. Does Axis need a Hungary minor or some such?

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:51:43 PM
 Centurion

One Year Membership MedalTwo Year Membership Medal

Japs got no ressources and 0/50 something IC so i dont think there is a point for him to play on
cueball
Posted: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:43:53 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok, so this will go forward on Wednesday.... possibly?

Also, I want to do a small patch to adjust some things, such as the cost of Tactical bombers (down) and the cost of Mechanized divisions (up), and possibly some of the terrain modifiers. Is that ok?

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 5:23:13 PM
 Centurion

Soviets as good as beaten, Atlantic Wall impossible to take?
Didnt we agree last time that the game is over?
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:21:11 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

So, I guess we are giving up and starting new. My fault the Allies lost this one.

That Finnish DOW really didnt help what was a bad situation already. That is my only excuse. Other than that a lot of misplay on my part.

Can we start at 20:00 today instead of 19:00? With a new patch.

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:45:50 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

New Patch EIR II -- QPAR

Sir Winston -- 1937
cueball
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 4:21:51 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

OK, so we are at a crossroads here concerning this game. Hiensen wants to continue, which I understand. So what can we do to resolve this because I don't really feel like starting a new game, under these circumstance.

One possible solution would be to continue with this game, but with the new patch, which reduces some of the terrain modifiers, something which might make getting into Atlantic Fortress a little easier. I guess I am up for playing at least one or two more sessions to see how it goes, but if no one wants to do that, I guess we have to start a new one.

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Friday, October 10, 2008 10:06:49 PM
 Centurion

The US Warmachine is starting to roll on.
So if Hiensen really wants i think he can threaten us :-)
We could play on
cueball
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 12:30:31 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

I will show up for this game, and hope that Edzako shows. But we need to decide on the version, so I can set it up, which will take some time, since I have to change some values in the save.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:46:51 AM
 Centurion

I dont have BBLC anymore...for the new version must i install BBLC again and write new patch over it?
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:46:38 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Guys! It deosn't look like I am going to be able to do this session at all today. I have a lot of work on my plate and some serious issues that need to be resolved today. I should be able to do the later session, but this is just right out for me unfortunately.

I should be able to do next week for sure.

Sir Winston -- 1937
Edzako
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 5:05:04 PM
 1st Lieutenant

Ok then lets postpone it for 1 week.

Stand upright, speak thy thoughts, declare The truth thou hast, that all may share; Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare.
Edzako
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 3:42:16 PM
 1st Lieutenant

1 week have passed, are we ready to play ?

Stand upright, speak thy thoughts, declare The truth thou hast, that all may share; Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare.
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:18:39 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Dunno. Not a lot of talk about this game over the last week. And confusion about which game we are playing. The old game and starting anew. I don't know frankly what to do.

Sir Winston -- 1937
SilverBolt
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:19:44 PM
 Centurion

im here.
cueball
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:25:34 PM
 Tribunus laticlavius

Ok well its 18:30 not, I will show up at 19:30 and we can see what to do then.

Sir Winston -- 1937
GoodbyeBluesky
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 5:50:20 PM
 Centurion

Erm why 19.30?